I am delighted to announce that today I became a CMC Registered Mediator. See: https://lnkd.in/eiaGqWQ2 . I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me along the way to full registration. I specialise in the Mediation of Contentious Probate, Trust, Tax, Art and Cultural Heritage Disputes. For more information please visit www.carlislam.co.uk
To request a copy of any of the following articles posted on the ‘Publications’ page at www.carlislam.co.uk please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– ‘Follow the Yellow Brick Road – Off to Mediation with HMRC – Part 2.’ Published in ‘Taxation’ by Tolley, 05.01.2023.
– ‘Follow the Yellow Brick Road – Off to Mediation with HMRC – Part 1’. Published in ‘Taxation’ by Tolley on 15.12.2022.
– ‘Mediating Probate and Trust Disputes – Process Challenges and Tools – Part 1.’ Published by Oxford University Press in Trusts & Trustees in February 2023 (https://lnkd.in/e-a658_b) . Part 2 will be written in 2023.
– ‘Back to the future’ – Part 2 – Mediation and Estate/Business Succession Planning. Taxation (Tolley) 08.03.2022.
– ‘Back to the future’ – Part 1 – Mediation and the tax-efficient settlement of probate disputes. Taxation (Tolley) 01.03.2022.
I am currently working on Part 2 of the article for Trusts & Trustees. I am also writing the 2nd edition of the ‘Contentious Probate Handbook’ for publication by the Law Society in 2024, which contains a detailed chapter about JENE and Mediation. Today I also launched the ‘Mediating Cultural Heritage Disputes’ page (which is a work in progress) at www.diplomaticlawguide.com. This is the subject of an essay I am writing for the Diploma in Art Law course at the Institute of Art & Law in London. The drafts of all three essays are available to view on the ‘Mediation of Art & Cultural heritage Disputes’ page at www.carlislam.co.uk